Elemental Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
21PILATE

STORY: 400,000 Liters of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: STORY: 400,000 Liters of Love

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:21 pm
21PILATE finally looks up from a gilded parchment and speaks in audible wavelengths, inclining his avatar's head up to The Stranger.
"...hey mister, can I have a word?"
They were on a train. The landscape shot by at sixty compressions. The DRYVER engine functioned as meeting app.
"This is becoming a pain in our ass," said the impeccably-dressed preteen. "We don't need the goddamn zep that badly. I can get us a ride. If you want I can break it down into fabber chow and make you a Transit Smart Uniform with a smart wing, then you can fly yourself to hell if you wanna. However if you're feeling confident, I can tell you that of you can get those guys at YZe into vehicles, I can get the kids out of the house for the time you need. That said I really don't like this guy. That is all."
Before The Stranger can reply, the connection terminates, and they are deposited back into the office, PILATE looking up at the Stranger expectantly. "All right, do continue."
Mark.k.schultz

STORY: 400,000 Liters of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: STORY: 400,000 Liters of Love

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:21 pm
The Stranger reaches out and takes one of the patches Jeshua offers. He truns it over a few times in his hands, inspecting it as he speaks.
"You've given us a time and a place. Now how about a verb; what exactly are you asking? I appreciate the sentiment, plausible deniability and all, but you don't need to mince words around me. What are you thinking? Sabotage? Larceny?"
He sets the patch down on the desk, but keeps his hand on it like an indecisive chess player considering his strategy.

"YZE" he thinks to himself "what do I know about them?"
[Knowledge Hypercorps check, 38/50. Pass]
"Does YZE have any affiliation with the guild?"
[Knowledge Spy, 15/80, pass]
Can I gain any more insight into Jeshua's motives and objectives from this conversation?
[Knowledge Spy check 6/80]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum